- Kegco's heavy-duty EZ-On Residential Kegerator Jacket has an ultra-convenient design with a Velcro lined front panel that makes it easier to install than any other kegerator cover on the market today
- This keg refrigerator cover has been crafted from rip and water resistant polyester with bound edges and reinforced stitching for maximum durability, ensuring that the long-lasting cover will protect your kegerator for years to come
- Delivers dependable defense against whatever nature throws at you, including wind, rain, snow, sun, hail, salinity, dirt, dust, condensation, UV exposure, rust, and corrosion
- Designed to be the perfect fit on residential kegerators from brands like Kegco, Avanti, Danby, Marvel, Perlick, Edgestar, Nostalgia, Sanyo, Summit, Haier, and many more!
- Roomy 37" H x 24.5" W x 26.5" D size is large enough to protect not only your keg cooler, but also your beer tower and faucets
Details: Come rain or shine, protect your outdoor kegerator year-round from whatever nature throws at your with this durable kegerator cover from Kegco. Kegerator covers are a must-have for any kegerator owner who wants to extend the life of their keg cooler, draft tower, beer faucets, keg taps, and kegs by keeping them protected from the elements. Featuring a high-quality hard polyester construction, this durable and heavy-duty kegerator jacket has a generous 24.5" W x 26.5" D x 37" H size that covers both the keg cooler and the draft beer tower, keeping your valuable keg dispensing equipment safe from wind, rain, snow, sun, hail, salinity, dirt, dust, condensation, UV exposure, and rust and corrosion. The high-quality material is rip and water resistant and boasts bound edges and reinforced stitching for maximum security. The kegerator cover was specially designed to be the perfect fit for residential keg coolers, and is compatible with popular brands like Kegco, Avanti, Danby, Marvel, Perlick, Edgestar, Nostalgia, Sanyo, Summit, Haier, and many more. Don't wait, start protecting your kegerator today! WARNING: Unplug refrigerator while covered. Running refrigerator while covered presents a risk of fire and/or permanent damage to refrigerator.